- This event has passed.
Corona Virus Precautionary Measures
18th March 2020 - 14th April 2020
Cotlands wants to ensure the safety of every Cotlander and the children, parents and partners we serve. As responsible citizens, we impose the following precautionary measures for the period 18 March 2020 to 14 April 2020:
- The scheduled Easter break for early learning playgroups and toy library services is brought forward starting 18 March 2020 and extended to 14 April 2020. We will provide employees with a list of websites, television programmes and online options with play-based activity ideas that can be done at home.
- Early learning playgroup facilitators, assistants, toy librarians and team leaders/coordinators are granted special leave of absence for this period, with the intention to make up lost time later in the year.
- Regional managers, admin assistants and head office staff will work remotely. Weekly virtual team meetings will ensure we continue working towards achieving our goals. All queries to be direct to your manager.
- Despite taking these pre-measures, all Cotlands employees must be contactable and available to report for duty when requested to do by management, unless there is a medical reason.
- Face-to-face meetings will be converted to Zoom, Skype, conference calls or any other suitable electronic communication. Tutorials on how to do this will be available on the Cotlander.
- No domestic or international air travel will be undertaken.
We will be diverting switchboard calls and would need to