Join the Cotlands Team at this year’s MTN Walk the Talk with 702 as we walk for #Cotlands #BrightSparks.
We look forward to meeting and getting to know you better during the walk.
Our objective on the day is:
- to raise awareness that we need to act collectively and support the provision of early learning play-based opportunities to vulnerable children to address the inequalities in our society,
- to promote Cotlands programmes that offer a brighter future for children in poverty stricken areas,
- to raise funds to set up more toy libraries and early learning playgroups,
- and to have fun with our team on the day!
How do you register for the Cotlands team?
- Register your personal and medical aid details on http://walkthetalk.co.za/. Select Join Existing Team.
- Select to represent Cotlands team
- NB Do not pay entry fee on the walkthetalk.co.za site. Please pay directly to Cotlands by selecting the race ticket applicable to your preferred walking distance.
Entry fee, distance and time:
- R180 5km – 11h00 | 8km – 09h00
- R199 15km – 07h15
IMPORTANT NOTE: TEAM ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE FRIDAY, 7 JUNE 2019
Collection of Cotlands Team entries:
Collection of race numbers and merchandise will be held on Friday, 26 July 2018 from 8am – midday at Cotlands Head Office, 9 Data Crescent, Ormonde (close to Gold Reef City).
The Cotlands Team will have their own team T-shirt (long sleeve) and cap for the day. The range and cost of Cotlands Team merchandise will also be available to order and distributed before the walk.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “MTN Walk the Talk”.
Thank you for supporting the Cotlands Team at the MTN Walk the Talk with 702 and helping us “ignite potential through play”!