If you have an odd glove lying around, give it a new lease on life by transforming it into a sensory glove to use for baby- and toddler-play. Sensory stimulation is important for infants and they should enjoy the textures and bright colours of the glove.
✘ Cotton/wool glove
✘ Ribbon in different colours
✘ Assorted textured material
✘ Needle and cotton
1. Cut ten 5cm strips of coloured ribbon
2. Cut two square pieces of different textured material (like satin and corduroy)
3. Sew two different coloured pieces of ribbon to each fingertip of glove
4. Sew pieces of textured material to the palm and top of the glove
5. Put on the glove and play with baby!